Mittwoch, 12. November 2014

How to cook easy and delicious Scrambled eggs with tomatoes (Recipe) 番茄炒蛋的做法


Scrambled eggs with tomatoes is something we cooked really often in China, it doesn't need so many ingredients, and it's easy to make. Normally we eat it with rice or noodles, the sauce mix with rice is really the best taste from home :3 !

One thing to make it special for me is that, this is the first dish I learned myself when I came to Germany ( I was really bad at the beginning (´-ι_-`) ), it's so delicious and gives me a bit more confidence to go on learning "difficult" chinese cooking, that's why I choose it to be my first recipe in this blog, so now let's start!


Scrambled eggs with tomatoes:

Difficulty: Easy
Time: 20 min
Number of servings: 2 people



Ingredients:
1 green onion
2 garlics
1 piece of ginger
2 medium tomatoes
3 medium eggs
3 tbsp oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tbsp soy sauce (if you have)


Directions:


1,cut the green onion, garlic and ginger into slices.
2,cut the tomatoes into cubes.
3,in a big bowl beat 3 eggs well, put 1/4 tsp salt.


4,use a nonstick pan, heat the pan on medium, wait till it's warm, put 2 tbsp oil, then pour the egg mixture into the pan, use chopsticks to mix it, till the egg is well cooked, put it into a dish.


5,clean the frypan, heat the pan on medium, wait till it becomes warm, put 1 tbsp oil, and half green onion (the white part), garlic and ginger. Fry it slowly till you can smell a nice scent of onion.


6,put the tomatoes into the pan, fry it till they have become soft.


7,put 1/2 tsp sugar.


8,then put the fried eggs into the pan, mix well, then put 3/4 tsp salt.


9,after putting salt, there should have more tomato juice , turn the heat a bit higher, wait till the sauce become less, then put the rest of the green onion, mix, and then it's done!


I hope you can enjoy this tutorial, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will try to answer you as soon as I can :)!

3 Kommentare :

  1. Sehr,sehr Lecker (Y) mmmm ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ein sehr gut beschriebenes Rezept...einfach und doch so reich an guten Zutaten!...man kann es morgens, mittags oder abends essen..sehr vielseitig...und dann kann man auch noch die Beilagen wählen...prima....freue mich schon auf das nächste Rezept von dir :o)

    AntwortenLöschen